About On the Line
On the Line is a professional social health organisation that provides telephone and digital-based counselling support, anywhere and anytime to people across Australia. We are experts in men's mental health, anger management, family violence healthy relationships, integrated well-being, mental health, chronic health conditions, problematic drug and alcohol abuse and, suicide and trauma-informed practice for anyone affected by suicide.
About the Role
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will grow awareness across our corporate brand and client-facing service lines and implement activities to increase call volume and online engagement.
You will help to drive the marketing strategy through:
Growing brand awareness: You will design and develop traditional advertising campaigns, digital content, and promotional material to raise awareness of our service lines and let people know help is available 24/7.
Increasing online engagement: You will work with the team to encourage people to engage with our online platforms to get the support they need. The marketing activities will help to increase the time spent on our websites and improve social media and email campaign engagement.
Expanding corporate and B2B marketing: A new area for growth, you will work with the Growth and Innovation Manager to develop and implement effective B2B marketing activities, across the website, corporate publications, and business development materials. You will also explore, implement and coordinate media opportunities for the CEO.
Reporting on marketing insights: You will help to prepare reports and provide insights and analysis to continuously find ways to improve marketing activities.
What you bring to the role
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including ability to distil information and write for different audiences
Experience producing high-quality print and digital promotional material and campaigns
- Experience working with all types of social media
- Experience using an email campaign platform and Content Management System would be desirable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Experience working with the media would be desirable
- Previous experience working in a busy marketing team
- Ability to plan and work on multiple projects in an organised way
- A current National Police Records Check (or willing to apply for one)
- Working with Children Check (or willing to apply for one)
- Generous salary packaging arrangements
- A supportive, friendly and collaborative environment
On the Line is an essential service and we have continued to operate during the Covid-19 pandemic. On the Line has strictly adhered to Government guidelines, both with employees working at home and in our office. Successful applicants will need to be prepared to work on-site and follow the health and safety guidelines of On the Line and that of the Government.
To review the position description please click this link