Intake and Case Coordinator
As an Intake and Case Coordinator, you will oversee the delivery of intake assessments and case and support coordination for services on behalf of On the Line’s funders. This includes assessing, planning, implementing, working collaboratively with other support providers, monitoring and evaluating actions required to meet the client’s plan in line with agreed guidelines and service levels.
Specific tasks include:
- Complete intake assessment and case coordination that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, and client-centred
- Create and coordinate short term case plans, review case progress including discussions with the clients and referrals to other support providers
- Helping clients make informed decisions by acting as their advocate regarding their service options
- Developing effective working relations with relevant referral partners, clients, Allied Health Providers and GPs
- Assessing need, risk and understand client goals
- Need to demonstrate sound administrative skills, as well as, clinical skills in working with clients who may exhibit a range of mental health issues, specifically suicidal ideation
- Report to the Team Manager on duty to ensure that all referrals are actioned within specific timeframes and that all bookings for the PHN counselling team run smoothly
- Work collaboratively as a team, the Intake and Case Coordinator will be across all tasks and work with each other to balance the volume
As an essential service, our office has continued to operate during COVID-19. We are actively engaging in social distancing and Government recommended practices to minimise the risk to our employees and visitors. However, this role will be based at home until the foreseeable future with visits to the office as directed.
The Position Description is available via this link