The Project Manager is responsible for providing technical project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects, ensuring that these initiatives and projects are closely aligned with On the Line’s transformation project, and are completed on-time, within scope and budget and with an extremely high quality of deliverables.
The key aspects of this role are:
- Plan and allocate resources to support the delivery of technical (particularly Omni-channel and CRM) projects and report on resource forecasting requirements.
- Analysis, planning, developing procedures, and other related management and technical duties.
- Lead the planning of scope, requirements and deliverables for each technical project and/or program of work
- Create project plans including scope, stakeholder analysis, requirements, project costs
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels
Only applicants in Victoria, Australia will be considered. We will accept Part-Time applicants.
On the Line is an essential service with every safe measure in place during COVID-19 to reduce risk to our employees. This role will be required to work from the office, with some days also able to be worked from home.