Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
A bit about us
On the Line is a professional social health organisation that provides counselling support anywhere and anytime.
We are experts in men's mental health, anger management, family violence (using and experiencing), healthy relationships, integrated wellbeing, mental health, chronic health conditions, problematic drug and alcohol abuse, suicide and trauma-informed practice for anyone affected by suicide.
With over 60 years of experience delivering mental health services to the community via Federal and State Government funding, corporate and community partners, On the Line is a national provider to some of Australia's most vital and trusted services, including MensLine Australia, Suicide Call Back Service and SuicideLine Victoria.
About the role
An amazing, fixed-term (6 months) opportunity for an MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant has risen within On the Line project team.
The successful candidate will champion best practices in solution design and development, which are vital to delivering enhancements that meet or exceed business and customer expectations, balancing factors such as strategic intent, commercial outcome, speed, cost, and quality.
This role will also support the delivery of major enhancements to our Microsft Dynamics 365 environment.
- Actively collaborate with and assist other members of the development team in successfully completing their activities including some level of mentoring and training
- Work collaboratively with the delivery team and other IT functions involved in supporting the MS Dynamics Power Platform and CRM applications
- Undertake system analysis, solution and technical design activities with high-quality documentation and realistic work estimates as the end-deliverables
- Ensure that the proposed design complies with On the Line's enterprise and solution architecture, and overall security and coding practices
- Undertake manual and automated test activities as per agreed unit test coverage and ensure that adequate evidence can be produced as and when required
- Ensure that application deliverables comply with the quality requirements defined by the Quality Assurance area
- Champion the adoption of Dynamics 365 application capabilities, and Microsoft Power Platform services, and ensure best-practice design and development practices are adhered to
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences
What you will need to demonstrate
- Tertiary qualification in an IT discipline required
- You are an advanced strategic thinker, effective at managing change and multiple priorities in a dynamic environment, with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Experienced in configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365 applications, ideally Sales or Customer Service
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Current Microsoft certifications in relevant Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications and Power Platform advantageous
- A deep understanding of ALM and DevOps practices advantageous
- Experienced with Agile delivery methodologies advantageous
- Experience developing PCF controls advantageous
- Knowledge of the health insurance business is desirable
- The right to work unrestricted in Australia (evidence will be required)
- A current National Police Records Check (or willing to apply for one)
- Working with Children Check (or willing to apply for one)
- Generous salary packaging arrangements
- A supportive, friendly, and collaborative environment
- Opportunity to excel in a newly developed role
- Working from home options